3/11/10

Indie Craft











Today the post brought me a surprise!! A copy of INDIE CRAFT!
Indie Craft is a new book by Jo Waterhouse, published by Laurence King.
It showcases the new wave of craft by 29 international artists featuring work by contemporary,
fine artists as well as independent designer/makers.
And I am featured in it!! Together with other artists that I love, Misako Mimoko, Ninon, Vivienne Strauss....
************************************************************************************
Hoy el correo trajo una sorpresa!! Una copia de
INDIE CRAFT!
Indie Craft es el nuevo libro de Jo Waterhouse, publicado por Laurence King.
Presenta las nuevas tendencias en craft por 29 artistas internacionales.
Y mi trabajo aparece en él!! Junto a otros artistas que me encantan,
Misako Mimoko, Ninon, Vivienne Strauss....

11 comentarios:

misako mimoko dijo...

Felicidades Joaquima!! Me hizo tanta ilusión ver que tú también participas en el libro! :D
Es muy chulo!!
me encanta! yo también estoy de un feliz...

Tuin 21 dijo...

How great that you're work is in that book..Congrats!

wood & wool stool dijo...

congratulations!

urban craft dijo...

wow, your work really pops right off the page of that book. Love it!

las sandalias de ana dijo...

felicidades!!! tu arte es tan especial!!!

;)

Corto Metraje dijo...

Hola!! acabo de descubrir tu blog y me encanta!! desde YA, soy seguidora.
Felicidades por el blog!

Fernanda e Pink dijo...

Um 2011 especial prá vc.
Feliz Natal.
Beijos e lambidas, Fer e Pink

enterrement de vie de célibataire dijo...

J'aime beaucoup ton blog...

Julia

lisette dijo...

Great!! Congratulations.
Beautiful work.
All the best for 2011!

Claire Quillier dijo...

Hi, I arrived here on your blog because I bought the "Indie Craft2 book !! It's wonderful, I discovered so many great artists and crafters, but I was particularly touched by your work as well as Eva Monleòn 's.

I think Kupkup land has something magical and it made me feel the same sensation you can have as a child toward your favotite toy.

I found you also on Etsy and added you to my circle.

Wish you all the best,

Claire Quillier

dedicated exchange hosting dijo...

Congratulations!